Monday 19 August 2013

Return of the lime...

"What I would wear today if I could..."


So yesterday was my first day at Stuart Peters and I can honestly say that I really enjoyed it and am looking forward to working there!

For my second day of work I have chosen an outfit from my imaginary wardrobe which has a fresh grey/yellow colour scheme.

Dress(£36.00) Topshop, Necklace(£30.00)Topshop, Shoes(£21.09) aliexpress.com, Bag(£38.00) Urban Outfitters.


In this outfit I have brought back some of my favourite pieces from other style posts such as the amazing Urban Outfitters fringe bag(which I will own at some point!!!) and the Jeffrey Campbell rip-offs which I am also determined to purchase!I have combined these, along with a chunky silver necklace, with an abstract painterly grey/lime dress from Topshop. A great length and perfectly on trend with the AW13 scribble/painterly theme, this dress is great to take you from summer through to Autumn/Winter!

I have decided to start making my blog posts a little more regular so:
- Monday-Friday you can expect daily style post from me with the occasional trend/shop report. 
- Friday-Saturday I will aim to do either a street style post or an article on something in the Textiles/Fashion world that has peaked my interest.

If anybody has any suggestions on issues they think might make an interesting article then please feel free to message me/comment and I'll look in to doing some research:) 


Ciao for now x

No comments: