Monday 12 August 2013

Lazy day style post!

"What I would wear today if I could..(be bothered to get dressed)"


Top(£32.00) ASOS collection, Disco pants(£22.99) Daisy street,Shoes(£24.72) Aliexpress, Bag(£36.00) Topshop.

Being in the midst of the festival season, kimonos are extremely popular right now and I love the kimono sleeve on this top from ASOS collection. The basket weave print on the top is great and is reminiscient of some of the details in Mary Katrantzou's SS13 collection. It also reminds me of a Dior advertisement I recently saw in Elle magazine(shown below).

Left: details from Mary Katrantzou SS13 collection, Right: Dior jewellery advertisement seen in Elle magazine.


We all have those days where we don't really see the point in getting out of our pyjamas; the weather's overcast, I have the week off work and I've come back up North for the week. Today I intend to lounge around, watch Channel 4 documentaries and maybe work on some designs for my collaboration with Faith Mason(http://faithmason.co.uk/). This is the side of fashion no-one broadcasts on style blogs, the 'totally-drained-of-clothing-creativity-days'. Above I have shown what I would wear today a) if I could afford to and b) if I could summon enough energy to get dressed, below I have shown a lovely selection of Pyjama's/ nightwear for the days, like today, when you just wanna lounge around.


Left to right: Topshop popcorn pj's(£26.00), Topshop sweet print joggers(£25.00), Tesco superhero pj's(£11.00), Topshop nightshirt(£18.00), Asda cookie monster nightshirt(£10.00), River Island Mickey mouse joggers(£25.00).



No comments: