Tuesday 6 August 2013

Fresh as a daisy!


"What I would wear today if I could..."


So today is a lovely sunny day again and I'm in an excellent mood so I've decided to opt for a daisy theme in my imaginary outfit.

Motel, daisy print, daisy trend, Resort 14, spring, summer, floral, flowers, flower crown, 90's grunge
Daisy print dress(£)Motel, White satchel(£) Cambridge satchel company, White/Silver wedges(£)ASOS, Flower crown(£) Rouge Pony at ASOS Marketplace

This little playsuit is a great high street interpretation of the daisy print trend that Moschino Cheap&Chic championed at the Resort 14 catwalks(below). It is figure flattering while still being comfortably loose and the button down front gives the garment a 'vintage' 90's grunge feel.In continuation with the slight 90's grunge vibe of the playsuit, these flatforms/wedges are amazingly cute with tiny cutout flowers stuck to the heel- I think they work with the dress perfectly! 


Moschino Cheap&Chic Resort 14.


Usually I'm a massive advocate for a big statement necklace but I honestly don't think this outfit needs it, so instead I have teamed it with this delicate white flower crown from Rouge Pony's online store at ASOS Marketplace. There are so many different options on their online store from flower crowns to feathered headpieces, but this is my favourite. I love the cluster effect of the small roses and the pure white colour balances out the white in the playsuit. The photography used to advertise the headpieces is also amazing and I feel it needs a mention in this post so I have selected a few of my favourites below.  


Rouge pony, ASOS, ASOS marketplace, flower crown, festival hair, festival, festival fashion, fashion photography, floral accessories, floral headband


Another imaginary outfit that I am absolutely in love with!
It's definitely well worth investing in some daisy printed pieces now as preparation for next year and I intend to stock up as soon as payday arrives!Below is a collection of high street items that encompass the daisy trend, I have compiled them into a mood board so that you can all see the variety of daisy print garments that are available.



New Look t-shirt, Urban outfitters cropped tee, Miss Selfridge dungaree shorts,oasis tea dress, Motel dungarees, Topshop daisy dress, nastygal off shoulder dress, daisy print, daisy trend, daisy dress,daisies
1.T-shirt(£9.99)New Look, 2.Cropped Tee (£28.00) Truly Madly Deeply,3. Printed dungaree shorts(£32.00)Miss Selfridge, 4.Black and white flower collar(£14.00) Miss Selfridge, 5. Flower collar (£20.00) Topshop , 6.Perspex flower collar(£25.00) Miss Selfridge, 7. Daisy print dress (£45.00) Warehouse, 8.Daisy dungarees(£60.00) Motel at ASOS, 9. Daisy tea dress(£40.00) Topshop,10. Daisy off shoulder dress(£27.42_ Nastygal, 11.Daisy print swing dress (£14.99) Missguided., 






No comments: