Monday 29 April 2013

As per usual I am massively behind on blogging. Apparently I'm not very good at sticking to personal targets like blogging every Friday. In my defence I have been extremely busy. I started my new job as a design assistant, moved all my stuff down to London AND got an amazing new flat in a warehouse conversion.
My living room, complete with hammock :)
More exciting news is that I have sold 3 of my freelance designs- 2 in London and 1 in Milan. This couldn't have come at a better time as I have been so penniless recently and was close to giving up on freelance work as it seems to have been costing me far more than I'm earning from it. Hopefully this will no longer be the case! 

Now that I've been living down here for 2 months things are starting to settle down a bit and I feel like I can dedicate more time to blogging updates. Here are a few images of the type of things I've been doing at work

Iain Macarthur's detailed sketches



My interpretation of Macarthur and the lace samples created from my sketches.

Mara Hoffman AW13
Animal print camouflage designs






No comments: